Android Viber Messenger For PC – Free Download
Android Viber Messenger Review
The king of instant messaging and chatting on your mobile is without a doubt WhatsApp. The application owned by Facebook is practical and easy to use and has managed to do with more than one billion active users: a whole barbarity. However this does not mean that it is the best, it simply means that it is the most downloaded and used. And for the offer of apps to chat will not be: Telegram, LINE, Facebook Messenger, Skype … and also Viber. This is precisely one of the most interesting and complete apps that we can find to send messages, and not just text: it has specific functions to work with VoIP protocol. That is, to send messages and voice calls as well as video calls and video messages. It has versions for Android, iPhone, Windows and Mac The developers of the rest of applications have already put the batteries to develop their desktop clients that can be used from a PC (even through the browser), but Viber has long since Messenger offers this possibility. This meant that without reaching the Skype usage quota (backed by Microsoft, this is easier), it obtained a good base of users who valued precisely its characteristics to use the app for video conferencing. One of the best applications to chat and send voice and video messages. The application offers features such as the following: Create chat groups of up to 250 people at a time. Talk to everyone and rate with likes the messages of other users. Make long distance calls with high quality sound totally free between users. Choose between voice calls or establish video conferences through the camera of the device. Send short and instant voice or video messages of up to 30 seconds in length. Secure communication through encryption. Verifiable contacts Stickers and emojis to express yourself better in your messages. Damage control: deletes a text message or voice message even after sending it. Of course, if you have read or have done screenshot will not solve anything. Function to hide chats and only accessible by PIN. Additional features such as games, public account tracking and different options to share photos and contacts. More than an alternative to WhatsApp, it is an alternative to Skype thanks to its much more developed VoIP functions than most apps that have video conferencing and phone call functions.
Android Viber Messenger Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn A99i Specs
How To Play/Download Android Viber Messenger on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Viber Messenger‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Viber Messenger in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Viber Messenger on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Viber Messenger, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Viber Messenger on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.