Android Video Converter For PC – Free Download
Android Video Converter Review
Choosing a file and selecting your output format is all you have to do with Android Video Converter. As simple as this operation to have your video files in the desired format. Simple but full of options. However, this simplicity is not an obstacle to have a large number of advanced options. These are some of the most important with which it has: Set name of the output file. Change the bit rate of the audio and video. Metadata settings. File editing. Sound extraction independently. Android Video Converter supports different video and sound formats such as AAC, AC3, AVI, FLAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPG, MOV, OGG, WAV, WMA or WMV. It also detects the processor architecture of the device to install the codec pack that best suits its characteristics.
Android Video Converter Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther Specs
How To Play/Download Android Video Converter on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Video Converter‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Video Converter in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Video Converter on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Video Converter, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Video Converter on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.