Android VPN Hotspot Shield For PC – Free Download
Android VPN Hotspot Shield Review
The security of navigation on the Internet has become a paramount aspect nowadays. Data theft or violation of our privacy is the order of the day, and it does not matter which device we access the Internet: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone … In addition to antivirus to keep malware at bay, one of the measures what can help us navigate the most is through a VPN. How? What is a VPN and what is it for? It is a virtual private network (virtual private network in English) to which the device is connected, filtering all the navigation data and falsifying the original IP. It serves to guarantee the user’s anonymity. Hotspot Shield for Android: the classic for PC also for mobile This tool for years that exists in computers and Android fulfills exactly the same function. That is, Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy & amp; WiFi Security allows the following: Navigate anonymously by falsifying the IP and hiding the identity and location of trackers. Avoid geographical restrictions on websites censored or blocked by copyright issues (for sure you have ever been unable to watch a YouTube video because the content was not available in your country). Access public Wi-Fi networks in safety conditions without your data being exposed. Compress bandwidth to accelerate browsing speed and save costs in your data plan. Connecting to the Internet through a proxy is beneficial for your privacy. In addition, the application does not track any user or keep track of their activity. It also has the largest VPN coverage with AnchorFree technology, which provides you with 20 virtual locations, simulating locations such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Canada or China. It also has to be said that it is a freemium product. This means that we can use many of its functions for free, but in order to enjoy all the features without restrictions you have to register as an Elite user. This is available in a free trial version that you can use for 7 days.
Android VPN Hotspot Shield Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire 500 Specs
How To Play/Download Android VPN Hotspot Shield on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android VPN Hotspot Shield‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android VPN Hotspot Shield in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android VPN Hotspot Shield on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android VPN Hotspot Shield, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android VPN Hotspot Shield on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.