Android Wear For PC – Free Download
Android Wear Review
Garments and other accessories such as glasses, watches, rings, bracelets … are destined to become “smart”. It is about wearables, a series of “wearable” devices that improve our quality of life. Android Wear is the app you need to connect Android wearables with your smartphone. Your link with wearables based on Android. What does Android Wear do? Using this app is very easy: Choose which wearable Android you want to connect through Bluetooth. Learn on your mobile all the actions you can take: from controlling the device by voice to adjust the settings of notifications. The Android Wear app and the entire ecosystem of compatible applications will make you get the most out of your wearable.
Android Wear Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android Wear on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Wear‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Wear in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Wear on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Wear, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Wear on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.