Android WiFi passwords For PC – Free Download
Android WiFi passwords Review
You can perform security audits of the WiFi networks around you with WiFi Passwords. This application will help you discover which wireless networks are vulnerable and if their keys are likely to be stolen. Recover passwords from networks with Android
Using your phone you can also recover the password of your WiFi router if you have forgotten it. Its use is very simple and in a matter of seconds you can have accessed the wireless network you need.
This Android app to crack and recover WiFi passwords is compatible with the following router models: DLink (only some models) .Pirelli.Discus.Eircom.Verizon FiOS (only some models) .Alice AGPFFASTWEB Pirelli and TelseyHuawei (some of the range InfinitumXXXX) .Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXXWlan_XX (select models only) .Ono (P1XXXXXX0000X) WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX, and WifiXXXXXX.Sky V1 routers.Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 (TECOM-AH4XXXX) .Infostrada.WifiCONN-XMex-Xygax. Austria) .MAXCOMPTV.TeleTu / Tele2Axtel, Axtel-xtremo.Intercable.OTE.Cabovisao Sagem.Alice (Germany) .Speedport.
Android WiFi passwords Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android WiFi passwords on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android WiFi passwords‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android WiFi passwords in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android WiFi passwords on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android WiFi passwords, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android WiFi passwords on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.