Antenna View For PC – Free Download
Antenna View Review
Garena Free Fire is one of the Battle Royale of the moment for Android along with Fortnite and PUBG. There are millions of its players and a handful of applications that offer us cheats, hacks and even private servers for Free Fire. Locate your enemies over long distances
Antena View is one of these apps, an add-on for Free Fire that serves as an aid in battle. What it does is put an antenna to each of the players so that they can be identified over long distances, differentiating those who are part of your team from those who are rivals. In this way you can better chase those whom you want to annihilate and at the same time prevent them from ambushing you.
The application has an anti-ban system to avoid being kicked out of the game’s servers and works by activating the hack from the main menu and launching the game below. It is updated regularly so there should be no ban in principle, since they are corrected with each one of them.
Antenna View Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Ascend X Specs
How To Play/Download Antenna View on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Antenna View‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Antenna View in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Antenna View on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Antenna View, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Antenna View on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.