Apollo For PC – Free Download
The options for listening to music on Android are very varied. Apollo is one of these apps, with careful design and excellent features, which integrates seamlessly into your Android smartphone. Listen to your favorite music by downloading Apollo for Android for free. Light up your music. The Apollo Music Player functionsApollo is an audio player that will not leave indifferent users of Android devices, both for its design and its functionalities. Here are some of its main features: Simple and intuitive operation: slide the screen to navigate through the different tabs or change albums. Quick access to recently listened music. Search for songs within your music collection. Create lists of playback and shortcuts to them on the home screen. Integration with Last.fm. Downloading of lyrics. Displaying information, artist images and album art. The apprentice who surpasses the master Apollo’s development is based on the original Android player and it is the default application included in the ROMs of CyanogenMod 9 and 10. Download Apollo for Android for free and enjoy one of the highest quality audio players.
Apollo Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Apollo on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Apollo‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Apollo in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Apollo on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Apollo, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Apollo on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.