AppLike For PC – Free Download
Who said you could not make money by spending your day hooked to your mobile? Thanks to AppLike you will receive recommendations of games and Android applications that match your tastes and above you will receive rewards for trying them. What more could you want? How does AppLike work? Once you install the APK of the application on your smartphone and you register through Facebook, Google or email you will receive an initial payment of mCoins (AppLike’s virtual currency) that you can increase as you try different games and apps. Making money with your mobile phone has never been so easy. Choose any of the proposed applications, install it from Google Play and start accumulating coins for the time you spend there. Then you can redeem all the points of your account for gift checks at Amazon, Spotify, Netflix or the Play Store itself. You choose.
AppLike Gameplay Images
Recommended: Blu Life One X2 Specs
How To Play/Download AppLike on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘AppLike‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the AppLike in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for AppLike on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play AppLike, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running AppLike on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.