Ares Music Player For PC – Free Download
Ares Music Player Review
Ares has long since ceased to be the software of downloads by antonomasia to become a program for the memory of the most nostalgic. But its name continues to have a tug among developers and users, as demonstrated by this Ares Music Player, a music player for Android smartphones and tablets that is far from the concept we knew for PC. Listen to your favorite songs hosted on YouTube. When you download your APK to your device you will find a tremendously simple application that has nothing to do with what we all remember from Ares. His name does not lie, it is a music player and nothing else. It does not allow any type of download or file sharing using the P2P network. In short, a very basic audio player that beyond the nostalgia that evokes its name is clearly surpassed by others like Poweramp and MediaMonkey, not to mention those that include more multimedia aspects such as KMPlayer. How does Ares Music Player for Android work? Its operation is very simple. You just have to search for artists or songs in the Discover tab and you will see a list of matching results extracted directly from YouTube. We can play those songs by simply selecting them or adding them to a playlist, accessible from the Playlists tab. Videos are also played in the program interface, but being an application imminently focused on audio and music, they are only displayed as a thumbnail in a corner of the screen. Features Create playlists easily. Explore the content of your music library. Add songs to your Favorites list. Sort your songs by albums, artists, genres and more played. View the corresponding covers for each song or disc. And if I want to download music on my smartphone or tablet, what? Well maybe it’s going to be better if you try alternatives like Tubemate or maybe with streaming online legal music services such as Spotify, Apple Music or Deezer. At the end of the day you know that they are cornering the MP3 thanks to the quick catalog of millions of songs they offer and the ability to download them to listen offline. Maybe it’s worth it for a flat monthly fee … yes, it’s going to be very hard to rip the songs.
Ares Music Player Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Ares Music Player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Ares Music Player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Ares Music Player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Ares Music Player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Ares Music Player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Ares Music Player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.