Asked For PC – Free Download
Trivial type games, those of questions and answers, are some of the most addictive ones. And not because there are fierce online battles to see who wins more territory or annihilates their rival, nor are we facing one of those challenging absurd entertainments in which you have to advance through an impossible platform scenario, no. Rather, it is about feeding the ego by demonstrating how much one knows about general culture and, above all, if he knows the most. A healthy and fun way to show how much you know. That is why Questados triumphs, because it proposes a videogame to answer questions similar to any board game of this type in which we can beat a free duel against other players on account of the questions that are asked depending on how the roulette turns. Possibly the best question and answer game for Android And has earned the presumption of champion, because downloading the APK we will find a very agile and fast game system that allows any user to enjoy its addictive dynamics. Why? Thanks to these features that count: 6 categories of different questions. Questions with 4 possible answers. Achievements to unlock. Possibility to create your own questions to be included. Rate the questions asked by other players. Chat with your opponents. Collectable album of letters. Face your friends or find random rivals. Weekly ranking The categories in which you can participate are Geography, History, Art and Literature, Science and Technology, Entertainment and Sports. And you know how it works: you are asked a question and you have a time of 20 seconds to respond. That easy. Hacks and tricks for Questions? How to win? Apparently there are (or have existed) patches for the game that allow you to play games by cheating (things by their name) and thus beat your rivals. We are not going to defend this game mode but we can suggest some tips so that the games are not so difficult. For example, start by winning the crown first in those categories that are easier for you and then attack the more complicated ones. You can also choose your weakest opponents or simply evaluate questions to be part of the next rounds that you face. They are very basic and simple tips but they will help you answer questions of the type Where did Little Red Riding Hood go? o With how many provinces does Madrid limit? What’s new in the latest version Fixed bugs, improved app performance, and added new questions and levels to the latest version of the game.
Asked Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Asked on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Asked‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Asked in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Asked on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Asked, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Asked on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.