Asphalt Nitro For PC – Free Download
Asphalt Nitro Review
The guys from Gameloft have decided to take their star racing game, Asphalt 8, and make it a much lighter and appropriate title for low-end Android smartphones and tablets that do not have too many resources. This is how Asphalt Nitro was born, a game that packages the best of its predecessor in an APK of less than 30 MB of space. The little brother of Asphalt 8. Obviously, its developers have had to sacrifice some secondary graphic details, but the essentials are still there: fast cars, a lot of adrenaline to release, aerial acrobatics everywhere, a very immersive game mechanic and dozens of tricks and hacks to discover. Main features Drive luxury licensed cars such as the Ferrari LaFerrari or the Lamborghini Veneno. Eight game modes including Skids, Demolitions and Police Persecution. Explore spectacular scenarios and complete incredible stunts. Control your car from the mobile as if it were a steering wheel and play the screen to use the nitro. It goes around the world competing in races from Brazil to China.
Asphalt Nitro Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Force Specs
How To Play/Download Asphalt Nitro on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Asphalt Nitro‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Asphalt Nitro in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Asphalt Nitro on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Asphalt Nitro, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Asphalt Nitro on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.