Balls Bounce For PC – Free Download
Balls Bounce Review
We could say that Bounce Balls is a mixture between Arkanoid and Puzzle Bobble, so it is an infallible game. The first takes the brick breaker concept, that of breaking bricks to pelotazos. The second, is not that it is a bubble shooter, but takes the idea of the bubbles that advance to the bottom of the screen to end our lives. Destroy all the blocks before they reach you. This is what this game is about, in which we will have to direct the ball that we throw towards the different blocks that are on the screen. On these appears a number and indicates the impacts it has to receive to be destroyed and, as we move forward in the game, more blocks will appear that require a greater number of hits. We will start with single-ball launches, but we will be able to direct our shots towards the items that provide us with greater firepower. That means that sometimes we will have to choose between destroying blocks or firing at these power-ups … and implies that each time we do not destroy one of the bricks, it will be closer to us. However we can calculate trajectories to play with the rebounds and make the most of each shot. A very simple and addictive game mechanics. The Balls Bounce app is free, totally free, without even integrated purchases. The only thing is that we will have to see some other ad, but it is worth it if we attend a game of mechanics as addictive as this one. As an incentive to say that it offers different game modes, such as the endless or endless mode or the one that has unlimited time. At the same time the new updates have introduced varieties such as hexagonal bricks, which will make the bounces of the balls that we throw acquire another trajectory.
Balls Bounce Gameplay Images
Recommended: Archos 50 Graphite Specs
How To Play/Download Balls Bounce on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Balls Bounce‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Balls Bounce in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Balls Bounce on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Balls Bounce, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Balls Bounce on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.