Bamboo Paper For PC – Free Download
Bamboo Paper Review
Do you know those great ideas that occur to you at any given moment and that you never remember again? You know that you have given the key to something, but since you have not written it down, it has been lost in the becoming of oblivion forever. A few years ago I heard some great advice in a series: it always has pencil and paper on it to write down thoughts, reflections, tasks to do and even the shopping list. It’s more useful than you think. However, with the advent of mobile phones and other portable devices, the intention of carrying something to write by hand is becoming increasingly obsolete (although always good). One of the applications that I use the most is one in which I point out bullshit, things to investigate, pending tasks and other pots. It is very useful, but it is very crude and rudimentary. What if there was an app that in addition to allowing me to write my stuff to flypluma let me draw with simplicity? Well, it already exists, created by Wacom (yes, those of the drawing tablets), it is called Bamboo Paper and you can download and install the APK file on your Android completely free. Turn your Android into a notepad and capture your ideas anytime, anywhere. Draw and write This application bases its operation on a notebook to use. You can change their covers, the design of their sheets and add pages as you paint in the previous ones. It has different scriptural tools but, with the exception of the first two, are paid: Pen. Marker pen. Pencil. Brush. Watercolor brush Crayon. Choose the thickness of the stroke and the color between those that are given and you can start creating. It also has a useful undo and redo feature that will save your hindquarters on more than one occasion. If you have a Wacom ID you can link your Wacom Cloud account and the content of Bamboo Paper, to have a quick and complete access to your works and annotations from anywhere. Use a selection of six pencils and expressive brushes to write, draw, color and mark. Basic version vs full version Although the basic version of this app already includes a full range of tools that you will find most useful to carry, there are many options that you will only have available if you check out. Thus, you can acquire different items by parts or by packs: Notepad. Tools Packs (the pro pack includes everything). Stylus (tactile pencils).
Bamboo Paper Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Bamboo Paper on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Bamboo Paper‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Bamboo Paper in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Bamboo Paper on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Bamboo Paper, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Bamboo Paper on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.