Bankia Wallet For PC – Free Download
Bankia Wallet Review
If there is an endearing bank in Spain that is Bankia: rescue at the expense of the State (which we all pay), sale of Preferred, the former board of directors prosecuted for the use of Black Cards … How do you feel a burning up the gutter? All good, hear. But do not worry, hairs to the sea, we have here Bankia Wallet to pay with the mobile in shops with your Android. Forget about carrying cash or your cards over: buy with your smartphone with contactless technology. From the moment you install the APK and login with your customer data, you can use NFC technology to pay in all kinds of stores and services. All with your credit or debit card numbers and charged to your account, obviously (because you do not believe that you have a card like Blesa, Rato and company, right?). Main features of the Bankia wallet Pay with the mobile approaching an NFC sensor.Payment among friends: send or receive money from your friends by selecting their number in the agenda: pay for shared dinners, gifts, movie tickets … Recharge your mobile. Manage your cards. Check your bank movements. Compatibility with Bizum. The app also incorporates the possibility of using Bizum. This platform has been created by BBVA but it is compatible with different banks. What it comes to do is similar to Twyp or PayPal.me. That is, you can send money from account to account simply by looking for the contact in your calendar and without having to download any additional application. You will also have no problem in sharing expenses with virtually all your friends since it is also compatible with iPhone. Of course, it is not for BlackBerry, with those that do not …
Bankia Wallet Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn Titanium Moghul Specs
How To Play/Download Bankia Wallet on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Bankia Wallet‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Bankia Wallet in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Bankia Wallet on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Bankia Wallet, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Bankia Wallet on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.