Beat Fever: touch music game For PC – Free Download
Beat Fever: touch music game Review
Do you remember Guitar Hero? That PlayStation 2 and Xbox 360 game in which you had to keep up with the music by playing the right notes at the right time. Well, this Beat Fever tries to simplify the concept to bring it to the screens of our Android smartphones and tablets. Here you will also have to follow the rhythm of the music, hitting the touch screen when each note reaches the bottom of it and keeping your finger pressed in the case of long notes, in a demonstration of reflections and frenetic action that will not give you no moment of respite. The mobile version of Guitar Hero or Frets on Fire. Unfortunately, Guitar Hero’s rock songs have given way to much more modern themes and the taste of a much more pop audience, with hits from the likes of Sia, Zayn Malik, Pitbull, Zhu, MGMT, Kaskade and Macklemore ( quiet, I do not know who are the majority either). How to play Beat Fever: Touch musical game? The first thing you have to do, once you have downloaded the APK, is to select the character you are going to play with, be it male or female, and customize all your physical attributes to unsuspected limits to create an avatar in your image and likeness. After a brief tutorial in which you will soon discover that the game is much more complicated than the one you paint it, you can start to bang your mobile screen to the rhythm of the melodies that sound: Follow the rhythm of some of the most famous songs of the international music scene. Hit the screen at the right time to get more points. Keep your finger pressed when a long note starts playing. Various levels of difficulty: from easy to extreme. Play in real time against other users around the world. Scale to the top of the world ranking. Play alone or in multiplayer mode. The game is extreme difficulty so if you are very competitive it would not hurt to look for some APK mod to find a way to hack the game or achieve some competitive advantage in the form of cheat or trick.
Beat Fever: touch music game Gameplay Images
Recommended: Archos 50c Helium 4G Specs
How To Play/Download Beat Fever: touch music game on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Beat Fever: touch music game‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Beat Fever: touch music game in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Beat Fever: touch music game on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Beat Fever: touch music game, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Beat Fever: touch music game on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.