beat For PC – Free Download
When listening to music with our Android phone, we usually miss the integration of the player with the phone environment. The beat application wanted to fill this gap and offers us a music player with floating controls. Full integration of the musical reproduction The floating controls of beat allow that we can control the musical reproduction from any application that we are making work in our telephone. When we are listening to music we will find the icon of the application on one side of the screen, being able to expand it by dragging it to have access to the playback controls. To retract it you will have to drag it back or let it return to its place after a short period of inactivity. Features Music player floating controls.Integration with any phone application.Elegant interface design that can be fully customizable.Streaming music stored in Dropbox and Google Drive.Equalizer and sleep timer functions.Creation of playlists.Validation of songs. Control what you hear without interrupting your workflow. beat is provided with a beautiful interface with a very attractive design. In it we can customize any aspect such as the style of the playlist, colors, size of covers or texts. It is a very complete music player that will make listening to music on the phone easier and more natural without interfering with other applications.
beat Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download beat on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘beat‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the beat in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for beat on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play beat, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running beat on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.