BlockLauncher For PC – Free Download
Minecraft Pocket Edition is the version of the popular sandbox game adapted to Android mobile devices. Now you can customize the way to play this open world video game on your smartphone or tablet thanks to BlockLauncher. A custom launcher for the mobile version of Minecraft. With the download of the APK file of this app, previously known as MCPELauncher, you will have access to packages of textures, patches and mods with which to improve your crafting experience in the construction game with blocks originally developed by Mojang. Everything you can do with BlockLauncher Manage your game to Minecraft PE in an easy and intuitive way. Modify the graphic section, improving or worsening it. Change the pixel density of the screen to modify the size of the controls. Activate the safe mode without monsters or regenerations. Manage and disable all patches. Load skins to modify the visual aspect of the game.
BlockLauncher Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download BlockLauncher on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘BlockLauncher‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the BlockLauncher in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for BlockLauncher on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play BlockLauncher, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running BlockLauncher on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.