Blokada For PC – Free Download
For some time now, due to the different cases that have been made public about data breaches and privacy violations, the concern of Android users for their privacy has increased. It is the reason why we have more and more apps that guarantee our rights in our online activity. One of the best adblockers for Android
Adblockers can help make our Internet activity more private not only by stopping advertising that is more invasive, but also by stopping trackers and malware that spreads through unethical advertisers. If you want to download an effective ad blocker for Android, give Blokada a try. One more layer of security for your personal information.
In the words of its developers: it blocks ads, tracking and malware, saves on our data plan and protects our privacy. And the truth is that it does so by covering not only our online activity with the current browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera …) but also paying attention to the installed apps, whether connected to a data network or to a wifi.
Download the APK of Blokada, an open source app, and enjoy safe browsing, without having to root your mobile.
Blokada Gameplay Images
Recommended: Depop for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Blokada on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Blokada‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Blokada in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Blokada on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Blokada, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Blokada on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.