Bookmate For PC – Free Download
I firmly believe that one of the greatest pleasures of life is to read. I could spend my life reading and never get tired (well, maybe yes, if it is a book by Federico Moccia). Therefore, each reading platform that is launched should be applauded and recognized. Bookmate takes thousands of books to your mobile device that can make you live thousands of different lives. Enjoy thousands of books with or without subscription! But what is Bookmate? As it turns out, this application is not a simple reading platform. In addition to finding and reading the books that make you smile, you can create shelves with stacks of books to read, create listings (to read, finished, favorites …), give your opinions and read others, select appointments, upload your own books, consult recommendations get achievements as you read and, of course, also has the social network component. As you add friends, you will create something like a Facebook oriented reading, in which you can exchange thoughts, ideas and occurrences about authors, works and texts. Thousands of books, a single monthly fee. You can install the APK file from your favorite Play Store, but keep in mind that this tool works with a premium user profile. This implies that you will have to pay a fee (I want to think that part ends up in the authors’ pocket) to be able to access its vast archives and its wide knowledge. The price is € 7.99 per month (the first month invites the house) or € 94.99 per year. Worth? Man, the idea is great and cool, but if I put a stone in its path it’s for the sake of health: it’s not good for your eyes to read for long periods on backlit screens. That is, on computers, tablets and phones. Hence, the eReaders have no light on their screen and can read them comfortably. So if you have an eBook with Wi-Fi, maybe it’s how you can best take advantage of Bookmate. Bookmate vs Smartbooks The first is an application to read all kinds of books, while the second is a technological utility of adaptive learning, which adapts to the rhythm and the person. Therefore, it is not the same tool and you do not have to choose between one and the other. If you read for pleasure, Bookmate is your new soul friend. If you are interested in a new method to learn and study, Smartbooks is your answer. But, by the way, they should not be exclusive.
Bookmate Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Bookmate on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Bookmate‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Bookmate in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Bookmate on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Bookmate, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Bookmate on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.