box: arena For PC – Free Download
box: arena Review
The box name: sand is a literal translation of sandbox or sand: box, the original name of the game. It is a casual game of puzzles in which we entertain ourselves with the fall of sand in a box, as its name suggests. This falls to jet and will allow us to pile it up creating different forms, playing even with the inclination of our phone to give one direction or another. Create, combine, experiment, destroy … What happens is that the fun increases as we can create all kinds of designs and constructions thanks to the different materials that we can use and that are arranged in the lower toolbar. And the fun increases when you discover that there are different materials, tools and fluids that you can use freely and that can react between them chemically. For example, you have water to put out the fire or gas to create explosions. That is, you can experiment with different elements without anything happening … safely, just like in a sandbox. This app awaits updates that are expected to include minigames and new objects with which to experiment. For now you have 35 different materials to use and you can interact to see the result. And the best part is that if you get tired you can blow it up, period. Have fun mixing materials and substances and seeing what is the result of their reactions. This app is considered to be very relaxing because it allows the user to quietly abstract from the environment and clear the mind while you are dedicated to building and experimenting. Something like the Minecraft but more to walk around the house and in 2D. Anyway, we recommend that you download your APK and install it to enjoy this simple pastime on your smartphone or tablet.
box: arena Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire 7060 Specs
How To Play/Download box: arena on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘box: arena‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the box: arena in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for box: arena on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play box: arena, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running box: arena on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.