Bubble Shoot For PC – Free Download
Bubble Shoot Review
Is your appointment late? Is the bus late? Are you the last one in the queue of the doctor’s office and forgot at home the book you’re reading? Do not worry, because now waiting times can make it more enjoyable instead of tedious with Bubble Shoot. Bubble Shoot is nothing more than a classic game of exploiting the colored balls until they disappear all of your screen. You will have to do it before one of them reaches your position, either because they have been piled up, or because the roof is getting closer and closer to you. For this you will have to throw them from your cannon at the bottom of the screen and get three or more balls of the same color to come into contact. In this way you will get them to explode and disappear. You will have to plan well all your movements because you will not always have the balls available in the colors you want. Two game modes Bubble Shoot is developed on beautiful scenes as a wallpaper and has two game modes. On the one hand the Arcade, in which you will have to clean the space of all the balls before they reach you because the roof is getting lower. On the other the Puzzle mode, in which the ceiling does not lower but the initial disposition of the balls to clear tends to be somewhat capricious, which will make it difficult to achieve your goal. And do not fear, because you will have two hundred and seventy different levels and challenges to demonstrate your ability. Kill time by testing your skill with Bubble Shoot. But beware, it’s very addictive!
Bubble Shoot Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo K900 Specs
How To Play/Download Bubble Shoot on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Bubble Shoot‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Bubble Shoot in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Bubble Shoot on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Bubble Shoot, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Bubble Shoot on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.