Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day For PC – Free Download
Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day Review
Bubble Puzzle games are cool all year round, but when Christmas arrives we want something different. & iquest; What? such a Christmas Bubble Shooter? Exactly like in Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day. The game of always returning home for Christmas Effectively, the mechanic already know: pop bubbles of the same color in groups of 3 or more avoiding accumulating so many that they reach the ground. Do not leave a single bubble. That’s all, it’s all there characterized with the characteristic of this year’s entrance: gifts, snow, Christmas decoration, Christmas tree and even bubbles that look like balls of the same. & iquest; To what? wait?
Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Q7N Specs
How To Play/Download Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Bubble Shooter: Christmas Day on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.