Buzz Widget For PC – Free Download
Buzz Widget Review
One of the best ways to customize our Android terminal is using widgets, those small utilities that, installed on the desk of our phone, offer us very visual information on any aspect such as weather, time or status of our battery. The widget editor chosen by 4.5 million users. And now you can create your own widgets with an application like Buzz Widget, an editor that allows you to design and customize your own tools with which to give your smartphone more useful. In addition, it also offers you access to thousands of creations of other users of the app to decorate your phone. What widgets can I create with Buzz? Once you have downloaded your APK, you can design widgets of almost any type using the available theme packages, although the easiest ones to create are the following: Weather widgets: all the weather information in your location or in any other city you choose. Battery widgets: to control your energy consumption and autonomy graphically. Widgets clock: to put an analog or digital clock (in 12 or 24 hour format) on the screen of your mobile. Music widgets: to control the Play your favorite songs from the desktop of your mobile.
Buzz Widget Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Elife S5.5 Specs
How To Play/Download Buzz Widget on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Buzz Widget‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Buzz Widget in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Buzz Widget on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Buzz Widget, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Buzz Widget on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.