CAD Touch For PC – Free Download
CAD Touch Review
Making architectural or engineering designs does not necessarily require expensive and complex applications. The demonstration is CAD Touch, an application that offers a tactile interface with the precision and flexibility of pencil and paper. Its functions allow the user to make designs with total ease that can be exported to compatible formats with other applications. Work anywhere with your design projects.Main featuresCompatible with AutoCAD, Solidworks and SketchUp. Supports decimal and imperial metric system. You can export the work to DWG, PDF and PNG format. Capable of opening documents in DWG / DXF format. a more than solvent free CAD tool with CAD Touch for Android.
CAD Touch Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Mate 9 Pro Specs
How To Play/Download CAD Touch on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘CAD Touch‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the CAD Touch in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for CAD Touch on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play CAD Touch, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running CAD Touch on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.