Call of Duty: Heroes For PC – Free Download
Call of Duty: Heroes Review
Call of Duty is one of the most successful first person shooters in the history of videogames. However Activision has decided to also bet on the strategy in real time and that is why it has launched Call of Duty: Heroes. It gives us another vision of what we have already become accustomed to in the games of the saga but without losing its essence. The strategy makes its way into Call of Duty. We will have the responsibility of putting ourselves in charge of a detachment that we will have to turn into an impregnable fortress and a powerful army to subdue our adversaries. For this we will have the ability to produce units and with the direct control of heroes on the battlefield. Do you feel capable of directing all the action? Main Features: Produce and train units taken out of Call of Duty. Cause epic casualties in the enemy. Build a base with more than 30 structures that you can improve. Form teams and alliances to fight others players.Controla emblematic heroes of the saga.But not everything is strategy … This franchise has become popular as a shooter in the first person and in this game we will be able to enjoy it when we assume the role of gunner from the helicopter. We can inflict important damage to the enemy and that is when we remember that we are playing a COD.
Call of Duty: Heroes Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Call of Duty: Heroes on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Call of Duty: Heroes‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Call of Duty: Heroes in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Call of Duty: Heroes on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Call of Duty: Heroes, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Call of Duty: Heroes on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.