Cardboard Design Lab For PC – Free Download
Cardboard Design Lab Review
In 2014, Google revolutionized its developer conference by presenting Cardboard, its virtual reality platform that works by connecting an Android smartphone to a cardboard base. Now we can learn to develop applications for this system thanks to Cardboard Design Lab. Start designing virtual reality experiences. Obviously this is not an exhaustive guide with which we become experts in Google Cardboard, but this APK will help us understand the problems faced by a virtual reality developer and will provide us with a series of guidelines to start our journey in this field. What will we learn with Cardboard Design Lab? There are different psychological and ergonomic factors related to virtual reality, and therefore, when developing an application of these characteristics we must take into account aspects such as the following, if we do not want anyone to get sick using our app: Optimal distance to place text. Depth optimal for the user interface. The importance of smooth movements. The use of light in the scenarios. The use of spatial audio.
Cardboard Design Lab Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Cardboard Design Lab on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cardboard Design Lab‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cardboard Design Lab in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cardboard Design Lab on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cardboard Design Lab, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cardboard Design Lab on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.