Cardboard For PC – Free Download
While companies like Facebook with their Oculus Rift or Microsoft with their HoloLens are betting on a high-end virtual reality with glasses that are not available to all pockets, Google is venturing with a much cheaper solution: glasses made of cardboard They cost just € 15 and, using our Android smartphone, can help us take our steps in this exciting world. The low-cost virtual reality of Google. But in addition to the physical device, the Mountain View have also developed an official application that serves to demonstrate how to use your headset and meeting point of all virtual reality applications developed by third parties and that we can find on Google Play. Thus, with the Cardboard APK installed on our device we can manage our collection of VR type apps and discover new ones with which to continue enjoying a booming technology. But how to make a Google Cardboard? Man, then being able to buy virtual reality glasses for only fifteen euros, I do not know if it’s worth worrying to make your own. Anyway, if you’re curious, from the official website Google offers a DIY kit to make your own glasses and documentation that perfectly explains how to make them. In principle, all you need is a phone with a sufficiently high pixel density, and the mounting kit composed of cardboard fragments that you must fold and attach conveniently, a magnet that allows you to interact with your smartphone from the viewfinder without have to touch your screen and some lenses to create a magnifying effect that gives depth of field to your vision. That easy.
Cardboard Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC One mini Specs
How To Play/Download Cardboard on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cardboard‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cardboard in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cardboard on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cardboard, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cardboard on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.