Cascade For PC – Free Download
Surely the creators of the first Match 3 games would never have imagined that a game of such simple dynamics would go so far. More than 30 years later, hundreds of games of this style are developed for smartphones and tablets, devices that at the time were nothing more than science fiction Cascade is one of these hundreds. A colorful game with the usual and basic objective of these games: join three gems or more of the same color to make them disappear from the board and earn points. Help Jasper the Mole and travel to 28 lands of Match 3 levels. Cascade features Combine gems in groups of three or more. More than 400 levels available. Different boosters to help the player advance: Explosive Gems, Wilds, Super Combinations, Hammers, Exchangers … Daily challenges and quick missions available to win prizes. Includes rankings to compete among friends. Synchronization of the game between all Android devices in what you play.
Cascade Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry Curve 8530 Specs
How To Play/Download Cascade on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cascade‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cascade in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cascade on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cascade, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cascade on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.