Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games For PC – Free Download
Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games Review
If you are a fan of the Kingdom Hearts saga, you will have already tried the card combat strategy games. In that magnificent delivery for Game Boy Advance, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Sora and his colleagues were introduced in the winding corridors of the Castle of Forgetfulness as they were losing their memories. The coolest and most innovative of this game was the combat style, since it was in turn but played through cards. Your goal, besides leaving the dark walls of the castle, was to build a deck that would take your breath away. Something like that is Castle Crush, a nice Android game in which you’ll have to take your opponent’s castle before he conquers yours. Collect and upgrade over 40 troops and spells, from the charming dryad to the tremendous dragon! The game screen works for its simplicity: two opposing castles and several lanes to deploy your troops (at first I got a slight scent of that mythical PC game to serve beers, Tapper). The basic idea is to wipe out the enemy troops on each road in order to reach the castle and conquer it. A clean sword, like those who know. Define your strategy and choose your warriors with care. For this you will have the help of your deck of cards, which you will be composing as you advance in the game and take possession of other castles. The best decks are built with patience. Thus, you will achieve a battalion of magicians, archers, warriors, dwarves, orcs, golems, dryads, dragons, bombs and spells that destroy everything in its path. Over time you can join a clan to help other teammates and receive their help in return, and you will also have the option to challenge other players to see who has the most crappy deck. Tricks The best trick that I can recommend for this game (and without going through the trap doors of the MOD), is to start strong. In Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games that “the best defense is a good attack” is a great asset to play the first turns and make your opponent deploy all their resources.
Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Ascend P8lite Specs
How To Play/Download Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Castle Crush: Free Online Strategy Games on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.