CCleaner For PC – Free Download
The best application to clean Android? Well, even with the corresponding reservations that usually generate this type of apps, possibly it is CCleaner. It is the mobile version of the popular application to optimize and improve Windows performance. Android works badly? Test with CCleaner This application is indicated for situations in which an Android smartphone or tablet works slow, crashes often or does not have enough space to add new images to the gallery or download applications. It is the tool with which you will be able to improve the functioning of your device thanks to these functions: Improvement of the performance through the cleaning of trash files that hinder the functioning of the operating system. Discover which applications and processes consume more resources of your device. Remove the files you do not need like old WhatsApp messages, text messages, caches, call logs … Get a quick overview of installed applications and uninstall those you do not use. Free up space to download new applications or to save music, photos or any other file. Protect the files that interest you and keep them always out of reach of the analysis. Get performance reports for your device. The jump to Android of one of the Windows maintenance apps. The performance problems in a mobile device are derived from the use of the phone itself. The applications that we install and uninstall, as it happens in a Windows, Linux or Mac, generate junk files and unusable data that accumulate, resulting in poor performance of the operating system. That is why it can be interesting to download a tool for analysis, diagnosis and optimization as designed by Piriform. Download this APK puts in our hands the free version of the app, but there is full or Professional, which is paid but allows you to have all the full features of this development, such as the possibility of programming system analysis in the background or the automatic deletion of files that we do not need. Which is better? CCleaner or Clean Master? In Android the great rival of the app is Clean Master, optimization app that carries out similar functions. Both carry out similar functions of cleaning and improvement of performance reason why the question already depends on the preferences of the user … nevertheless the one of Cheetah Mobile has an integrated antivirus, thing that can be of interest for enough users of face to protect your device
CCleaner Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download CCleaner on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘CCleaner‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the CCleaner in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for CCleaner on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play CCleaner, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running CCleaner on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.