ChatSecure For PC – Free Download
In the times that run security communication is the order of the day. In this context, ChatSecure was born, a messaging application that presents advanced encryption functions to protect our privacy. Maximum security even on Facebook and Google. By supporting public XMPP servers, among which Tor is included, the user can connect to accounts even from Facebook and Google to achieve an extra layer of security. Features compatible with different messaging service accounts. Communication based on XMPP servers with TLS certificate. End-to-end encryption. Use of Tor to avoid restrictive firewalls. Local encrypted logs conversation with SQLCipher. Master password to access the application. Send messages in plain text.
ChatSecure Gameplay Images
Recommended: InFocus M260 Specs
How To Play/Download ChatSecure on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘ChatSecure‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the ChatSecure in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for ChatSecure on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play ChatSecure, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running ChatSecure on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.