Checky For PC – Free Download
The things we do out of habit often go unnoticed. For example, do you know approximately how many times do you look at the phone in a day? With Checky you can control your habits in your relationship with the smartphone.Check how many times you check your Android.Why control your mobile usage habits? The answer is simple: it is not necessary. Just do it if you think you need it. Of course, you can get some advantages if you discover how you use your Android with Checky. For example, if you ask for it compulsively and decide to control yourself, not only can you save battery but you will also have more free time to do other things.
Checky Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn A1+ Specs
How To Play/Download Checky on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Checky‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Checky in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Checky on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Checky, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Checky on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.