Chess Free For PC – Free Download
Chess Free Review
Chess is one of the best logic pastimes to exercise our skill and mental ability. Why not take a few games from your Android phone or tablet? Download Chess Free and see what your exit move will be. Chess is the best free chess game for Android. Features 10 levels of difficulty ranging from novice levels to experts. Game engine “Treebeard” that simulates a human-like style. Option to show the movements planned by the CPU: perfect for learning. Access all kinds of data and statistics to see your evolution in the game. Play against your friends. Choose between 3 different boards and 3 other pieces of chess pieces. Full support for touch screens and scroll wheels. Download Chess for free and you can play chess on your Android device.
Chess Free Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Chess Free on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Chess Free‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Chess Free in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Chess Free on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Chess Free, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Chess Free on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.