Clash of Lights For PC – Free Download
Clash of Lights Review
If you are a junkie from Clash of Clans, you have probably downloaded the Clash of Clans private server apk 2017 into Google. And if you are not and you read this, you will ask yourself, and what is that for the private server? ? Well it is pirate servers of the game where you can participate in CoC but with different parameters than the official ones. Have fun in the private server of CoC Here the battles that you will fight will be different from those of the normal game because there have been changes in the configuration of the servers. These alter values such as the speed of the elixir or the appearance of elements, such as units or buildings. To play obviously you need to have downloaded the official app in addition to this Clash of Lights from FHX, one of the most popular pirate servers. Anyway before entering you should know that this is for players with a high level, which can be considered experts. Play with more gold, more elixir, more of everything! It is not necessary to be root to use them and it is not necessary to search in alternative stores to Google Play Store like Aptoide and things like that. In fact, it’s the closest thing to downloading a mod APK with which to put a hack.
Clash of Lights Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei G9 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download Clash of Lights on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Clash of Lights‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Clash of Lights in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Clash of Lights on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Clash of Lights, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Clash of Lights on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.