Clash of Lords 2 For PC – Free Download
Clash of Lords 2 Review
Experience exciting combats in an imaginary world full of magic and curious characters in Clash of Lords 2. In it you will be surrounded by chaos, monsters and dangers that you will have to face with your troops. Have fun with strategy in the style of Clash of Clans. This new release of Clash of Lords brings new game modes in which you can combine your units and form invincible armies. In addition to abandoning the, which many find tedious, unit training process: now sticks more to the action. Features Six different modes of battle: Lords League, Assault Resources, Campaigns, Arena, Campaign Clash and Real Battle. Play with or against your friends. Form teams in Mercenary mode. Collect Heroes and increase your booty in jewels.
Clash of Lords 2 Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire 709d Specs
How To Play/Download Clash of Lords 2 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Clash of Lords 2‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Clash of Lords 2 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Clash of Lords 2 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Clash of Lords 2, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Clash of Lords 2 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.