Clouds & Sheep For PC – Free Download
Clouds & Sheep Review
If you always wanted to be a sheep shepherd but you are not willing to lead the life of effort and sacrifice involved, this game … well, this game does not look like anything. Even so Clouds & amp; Sheep is a fun game in which you’ll have to take care of a virtual sheep herd. Like Jesus Christ, you also have a herd. In this shepherd game for Android, you will have to do everything on your part to keep the herd in perfect health. Provide water and food, build a roof where they can shelter, shear them … all in different configurations and scenarios.Main featuresPlant grass, flowers and trees.Provide food.Control the weather so they have water.Squick.Ofréceles toys to keep them entertained. Customize your pastures. Play subject to day and night cycles.
Clouds & Sheep Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Raze Specs
How To Play/Download Clouds & Sheep on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Clouds & Sheep‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Clouds & Sheep in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Clouds & Sheep on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Clouds & Sheep, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Clouds & Sheep on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.