Cofre Simulator For PC – Free Download
Cofre Simulator Review
Clash Royale is undoubtedly one of the most successful mobile games of the year. It is a real-time strategy game that combines elements of the tower defense genre and in which players who participate in one-on-one battles of just three minutes, trying to knock down the opponent’s towers. Beyond the immediacy and rapidity of the fighting, one of the most important elements of the game, besides the elixir necessary to deploy our troops through the battlefield, are the chests. Thanks to them we can collect letters of new characters or get power-ups to improve our warriors. An application created by and for Clash Royale fans. And for that reason, for a while this part has appeared in Google Play Android applications that simulate the coffers of the success of Supercell, as is the case of this Cofre Simulator, an APK that perfectly complements Clash Royale, allowing us to open all types of chests (tournament, epic and legendary) without spending even one of our gems. Main features Chest simulator for Clash Royale, the Clash of Clans spin-off. Open up to 10 different types of chests: wood, gold, silver, epic, legendary, etc. Unlock up to 9 combat arenas: from the Goblin Stadium to the Legendary Arena. Up to 66 collectible cards to get new characters and evolve their level.
Cofre Simulator Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Cofre Simulator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cofre Simulator‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cofre Simulator in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cofre Simulator on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cofre Simulator, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cofre Simulator on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.