Colossatron For PC – Free Download
Halfbrick Studios is a company that has managed to make a place in the world of videogames thanks to titles for smartphones such as Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride. They are willing to continue their winning streak and Colossatron is the trick they will play. Save the world? No, destroy it! In Colossatron the planet is plunged into chaos due to the attack of a robotic snake that threatens to destroy everything in its path. Your mission in this game is not to stop it but to achieve its success, so you are going to put yourself at the controls of this monstrously large robot to annihilate all the enemies that come your way including, as in the best classic arcades, combats with heads of end of level. And all presented as a television news program that will give a good account of the devastation and retransmit the catastrophe. In Colossatron your mission will be to destroy everything in your path. Features Arcade shooting game with overhead perspective. Get the goal of finishing everything at your pace. Fight end-level combat with enemies of greater entity. Combine all kinds of weapons and artifacts that improve firepower. Compete against your friends . The key is to make Colossatron bigger. In the course of the game will be appearing colored modules that you will have to take to make Colossatron bigger. These will give you greater fire power to be able to unite them to form much more deadly weapons, being countless the possible combinations. Download Colossatron: Massive World Threat for Android and enjoy what it aims to be another success of Halfbrick Studios.
Colossatron Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Colossatron on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Colossatron‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Colossatron in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Colossatron on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Colossatron, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Colossatron on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.