Comic Screen For PC – Free Download
Comic Screen Review
If you need a quick and easy-to-use image viewer for Android, Comic Screen may be the application you need. This app offers the possibility to see any type of image even if it is compressed. Move through a simple interface The interface offers navigation through the different files of the smartphone through its directory tree, although it also has a history of open images. At the same time, it offers quick access to all the folders where the images are stored. Ostensibly improves the characteristics of the native Android gallery. Main features Support for compressed files in ZIP, RAR, CBZ and CBR format. Support for images in JPEG, GIF, PNG and BMP format. Different modes of viewing images. File editing (delete, cut, copy or move). Different formats folder view modes. Two themes for the interface (dark and bright). Possibility of creating new folders to store images. Organization of the files according to different criteria. Viewing of images in full screen.
Comic Screen Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Elife S5.5 Specs
How To Play/Download Comic Screen on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Comic Screen‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Comic Screen in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Comic Screen on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Comic Screen, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Comic Screen on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.