Copy My Data For PC – Free Download
Copy My Data Review
If we want to migrate our data from our Android phone to an iPhone or another device such as a tablet, we can use Copy My Data. With this application we can move without any complication the information contained in the phone to other devices. Forget cables, backups in memory cards and others. What information can we copy from one device to another? Contacts. Calendar. Photos. Videos. Copy My Data works? We only need to connect both devices to a Wi-Fi network, which should have the application, and then Copy My Data will do the rest guiding us during the few steps that the whole process lasts. Download and Copy My Data and transfer data from one Android device to another.
Copy My Data Gameplay Images
Recommended: Google Pixel Specs
How To Play/Download Copy My Data on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Copy My Data‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Copy My Data in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Copy My Data on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Copy My Data, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Copy My Data on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.