Cradle of Empires For PC – Free Download
Cradle of Empires Review
The Match 3 games are a phenomenon of Android smartphones just like the Candy Crush and company. Cradle of Empires is one of them that set in Ancient Egypt proposes the same formula. A 3-in-a-row puzzle game with an argument That’s right, in this game your mission is to destroy the curse of Amrun and help the Egyptian settlers to return the glory to their ancestral civilization. As you overcome panels you will rebuild the cities and raise a great empire again. A match 3 puzzle with elements that make it more entertaining than many games of its category. Story that accompanies the game with specific missions and different characters. Collect resources to rebuild the destroyed cities.6 different game modes. Promoters, bonuses and amulets. Design your own game strategy.
Cradle of Empires Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Cradle of Empires on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cradle of Empires‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cradle of Empires in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cradle of Empires on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cradle of Empires, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cradle of Empires on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.