Crazy Taxi For PC – Free Download
Crazy Taxi Review
With its first version launched in 1999 for arcade machine, Crazy Taxi has become a classic of SEGA. The following year it would appear in the already defunct console Dreamcast and then for PS2, Nintendo Gamecube and also for PC. Over the years and with the emergence of smartphones and tablets, we have also seen the version for Android and iOS. Surely it is the funniest and best game of taxis Surely you will already know the game, and it is a mixture between driving simulator and arcade: on the one hand you must drive the taxi through chaotic traffic and, on the other, transport passengers inside a time limit, as it happened in classic car games where you have a clock that conditions your arrival until the next checkpoint. In your adventure taking passengers from one place to another, you will face a chaotic and surreal traffic. You will drive at full speed through the streets to earn all the money you can: remember that the sooner you complete your career, the more money you will earn. Impossible tracings that will favor your jumps and acrobatics. Two game modes: arcade and original. Play in batches of 3, 5 or 10 minutes. Dodge traffic. 16 built-in mini-games Listen to the soundtrack composed by The Offspring and Bad Religion songs or create playlists from your collection. It only lacks an online game mode. The game achieved great popularity at the time, selling several million units around the world and giving rise to parts 2 and 3 that brought more cars, characters, tests and layouts to circulate.
Crazy Taxi Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo K6 Specs
How To Play/Download Crazy Taxi on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Crazy Taxi‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Crazy Taxi in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Crazy Taxi on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Crazy Taxi, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Crazy Taxi on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.