Crocodile Attack For PC – Free Download
Crocodile Attack Review
Everyone knows that one of the dangers that lurks human beings is being attacked by a giant crocodile on the edge of a body of water. Crocodile Attack reproduces that situation in which we have all been immersed so many times in a game that represents in Android the attack of crocodiles to humans. A game with an endearing plot. With a voracious appetite, the reptile approaches its victims with stealth. to eat them. And you have to get it done, controlling your movements in and out of the water: eat men, women, children, cows, chickens, sheep … Download the APK now and do not let anyone enjoy a day at the water’s edge. Main characteristics Realistic design 3D graphics. Locations such as beaches, docks or open sea (because everyone knows that crocodiles are saltwater). Huge coconut trees. Soft and simple controls. Tune your crocodile. Follow your victims with help of the radar. Quick action. Animals and people to take to the mouth. Multitude of sounds and visual effects.
Crocodile Attack Gameplay Images
Recommended: Yodel for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Crocodile Attack on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Crocodile Attack‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Crocodile Attack in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Crocodile Attack on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Crocodile Attack, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Crocodile Attack on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.