Cut the Rope For PC – Free Download
Cut the Rope Review
Enjoy Cut the Rope solving logical puzzles. Discover how to overcome each level by applying the laws of physics. You just have to figure out how to cut the ropes so that the candies reach their destination: the green little monster named Om Nom. Get the candies to Om Nom. Where and when do I cut the rope? Cut the Rope proposes different challenges to solve . The objective is to find out how to cut the ropes to release the candies so that they reach the sympathetic Om Nom. Discover the best time and place to cut the rope. The answer lies in the laws of physics. Get the greatest number of stars and unlock new levels. Each level includes new objects to interact with. Download the Cut the Rope APK for Android and enjoy this completely free version of one of the best games available on Google Play.
Cut the Rope Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG K10 LTE Specs
How To Play/Download Cut the Rope on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cut the Rope‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cut the Rope in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cut the Rope on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cut the Rope, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cut the Rope on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.