Cut the Rope: Time Travel For PC – Free Download
Cut the Rope: Time Travel Review
If you are a fan of the puzzle games, you must know On Nom, the nice greenish monster hooked on candy. In Cut the Rope: Time Travel, On Nom travels in time to recover the candies of their ancestors. On Nom travels in company. After tripping over a time machine, On Nom travels to different times and meets his ancestors. Everyone wants to recover their candy. Help them get them.Characteristics of Cut the Rope: Time TravelPuzzles of logic based on the physical laws.Two monsters in each level, to which to feed their candies.Scenarios based on different locations and at different times: Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt , Middle Ages, Stone Age, etc. Download the Rope: Time Travel for Android.
Cut the Rope: Time Travel Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Cut the Rope: Time Travel on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cut the Rope: Time Travel‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cut the Rope: Time Travel in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cut the Rope: Time Travel on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cut the Rope: Time Travel, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cut the Rope: Time Travel on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.