Cytus For PC – Free Download
Cytus is a musical video game with which you can enjoy music while you play. Discover her catchy songs from different genres (hardcore, trance, pop …) and manage to keep up. The musical game that has captivated millions of users. It hits the rhythm of music. Cytus’ dynamics are simple: simply hit the bubbles at the right moment to the rhythm of the music. To do this, you must take as a guide the horizontal bar that moves vertically through the screen. Also take into account the size and color of the circles that appear. Each song is a new challenge. What is not so easy is to keep up with all the songs included in Cytus, which consist of different levels of difficulty. Download Cytus for Android for free, the most addictive musical video game that exists on Google Play.
Cytus Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG L60 Dual Specs
How To Play/Download Cytus on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cytus‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cytus in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cytus on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cytus, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cytus on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.