Dancing Line For PC – Free Download
Dancing Line Review
The rhythm of the music is fundamental in this casual game called Dancing Line. You will have to guide a line through different scenarios in 3D at the same time that different melodies sound whose rhythm and notes will indicate that you have to change direction. An original proposal for this addictive game of mazes. Pay attention to the songs, these will give you many clues about the path you have to take to avoid obstacles that interrupt your progress. You will go through different worlds with different scenarios, each one with a different music and, as you can imagine, as you advance in the game it will take more and more rhythm. The Plains, The Piano, The Desert … goes through its different levels. How to play is very simple: with your finger you have to guide the line through the different settings while listening to the songs carefully. Pay attention to the compositions will serve you to know when you have to touch the screen when necessary to make tight turns, avoid obstacles and adapt to a world that constantly changes around you. Game features Original soundtrack composed for the game. Different levels of progressive difficulty that increases with their own stories. Practice mode Highly addictive It will be enough to play a bit to see how well you did in downloading the APK on your smartphone or tablet to dedicate hours of play to this peculiar title. Of course, if you are looking for ways to play all your levels on PC or Mac, you only have to do it through an emulator … as always.
Dancing Line Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Dancing Line on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dancing Line‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dancing Line in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dancing Line on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dancing Line, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dancing Line on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.