Datally: Google app to save mobile data For PC – Free Download
Datally: Google app to save mobile data Review
If you always go around the world looking for a Wi-Fi network to save browsing data, know that Google has thought about it to offer you a solution. It’s called Datally: Google app to save mobile data, the tool to control and manage the use of mobile data and save on its consumption. Saving data on Android is not a chimera Datally is an application that keeps track of how different apps you have installed consume data. With them, it draws up usage reports, which shows you in a very visual way, indicating what problems you may have in this regard and taking measures to solve them. Facebook, YouTube, Chrome … use your favorite apps with more control over the amount of data you consume. These are the main functions that you can have when you download the Datally APK on your Android: Saving data up to 30%. Data saving chart: it is a control panel where you can see the use of data from the apps in real time and block its use if you see that it gets out of control. Keep track of your data and get all kinds of information about its use thanks to reports of metrics with history, historical trends and use of the apps. Personalized recommendations related to your use. Reminders to activate the data saving mode. Wi-Fi network finder: quickly find any wireless network to which you can connect your Android and which you can rate so that the app takes into account your connection preferences. Google has announced that the app will continue to evolve and will soon include new features, such as balance control and expiration reminders for billing periods, when your mobile operator renews your data package, warnings and proactive controls.
Datally: Google app to save mobile data Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Datally: Google app to save mobile data on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Datally: Google app to save mobile data‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Datally: Google app to save mobile data in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Datally: Google app to save mobile data on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Datally: Google app to save mobile data, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Datally: Google app to save mobile data on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.