Dead Island: Survivors For PC – Free Download
Dead Island: Survivors Review
Zombie video game fans will surely love Dead Island: Survivors. More than anything because it has zombies in heaps, but also poses a game mechanic that we are not used to seeing. On the one hand there is the burst of undead one after another, because they are very insistent and do not stop attacking. On the other, there is the fact that it combines elements of the tower defense strategy. Defend your base from the zombie attack We are facing the usual scenario: a zombie apocalypse in which we are one of the few survivors and we are going to have to sweat blood so that these beings do not suck our brains. For this we will have a refuge that we will have to defend with our teeth and where we will use different traps and weapons that we can strategically place. These will help us to finish with our adversaries but we will have to be the ones who finish them. For this we will have a collection of brave heroes in the style of The Walking Dead that we will manage to end the threat aided by the different weapons that we are capable of building. Distribute your traps well and develop powerful weapons to face the zombies. Main features Action game with tower-defense strategy elements. Build your own arsenal of weapons. Trap strategically. Collect weapons and upgrade them to level them. Turn your base into a fortress. Special mention deserve the graphics of this game, which have been developed with a high level of detail with an aesthetic that brings you closer to the comic and the cartoon. Do not hesitate and download the APK of this game that you can download for free at Malavida and that you may not find on the Google Play Store.
Dead Island: Survivors Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Dead Island: Survivors on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dead Island: Survivors‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dead Island: Survivors in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dead Island: Survivors on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dead Island: Survivors, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dead Island: Survivors on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.