DEAD TARGET: Zombie For PC – Free Download
DEAD TARGET: Zombie Review
After the Third World War the world has been made foxes and among other disasters there has been a zombie invasion that threatens to end human life on earth. Thank God you’re a war veteran who is tougher than Rambo, Van Damme, Chuck Norris and Schwarzenegger together. A game to kill zombies for Android type FPS After an argument as brilliant as the one described we find a first person shooter in which we will have to face endless hordes of zombies that will test our reflexes and speed at the time of aiming , shoot and reload. We will go through different scenarios with a reservation regarding most shooters: we do not have to move from the place where we are. We will stay static in our position but we can move to aim in the right direction. This we will do with the control of the left part of the screen because with those on the right we will choose our weapon, we will reload and shoot. Pistols, machine guns, grenades … anything goes to end the invasion of zombies. Main features Among the main features that we will find in DEAD TARGET: Zombie Shooting highlights the graphic section. Good designs for the scenes and careful textures that make this a good game shooting game for Android: Good 3D graphics with detailed textures. Realistic sound effects (as realistic as hearing a zombie scream). Wide range of weapons to choose from. System of missions and achievements to compete online with your friends. Improve your weaponry and equipment to face your enemies with guarantees. Different types of zombies. Hundreds of maps and different missions to complete. Yes, there is a version of Dead Target for PC. Specifically for Windows 10, which makes it unnecessary to download the APK to run in a BlueStacks emulator.
DEAD TARGET: Zombie Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download DEAD TARGET: Zombie on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘DEAD TARGET: Zombie‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the DEAD TARGET: Zombie in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for DEAD TARGET: Zombie on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play DEAD TARGET: Zombie, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running DEAD TARGET: Zombie on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.